So this is the first time i've ever done anything like this, and it's probably not going to be great but oh well :) You see I can write about other people, I can even write a decent argument for English, but when it come to writing about me i'm not great. So get ready to put up with me talking about some random crap for no apparent reason.
Since this is my first blog I feel like I should tell you, the internet something about myself.........But the problem is that then some weirdo could come track me down and kill me so lets not release anything too personal :)
So if you haven't gathered already I am slightly crazy, but also I watch way too many Horror movies, which I love by the way. So there is you first fact about me :) Another is that I am currently doing my GCSE's which isn't very fun, I mean seriously don't understand the point of torturing my for 3 years in a row! Yes I will hopefully get in to Med school to become a doctor (third fact: I want to be a doctor) but seriously I think from year nine onwards we should only study the four subjects we need to get into Uni! Fact number four: I have great friends :) I seriously love them, they are so frickin' crazy but I love em'. Finally fact number 5: I have given up Meat AND chocolate for lent! I mean what was I thinking! I'm not even religious, and now i can't each like any of my favourite foods, I think I might go in to a lack of chocolate induced depression! A girl needs her chocolate!
So I think I've babbled at the internet long enough :) My blogs don't really have any sort of direction but hopefully they will soon :)
Love Maiya xx
No comments:
Post a Comment